Sunday, October 4, 2015

My Life Update

I have not blogged since June 2014! Here is everything that has happened since then.

  • I am in middle school now! It's a big jump, but I absolutely love having a locker and several teachers. I have less homework than at any other grade (including kindergarten!).
  • We recently moved from our last WA house to a newer, awesomer one. We have a Lego room and a huge amount of property. And my room is beautiful, with chandeliers, an amazing view, and a built-in vanity with jewel-encrusted lights.
  • Here are some pictures from our trip to Olympic National Park. It was so beautiful, but I got strep throat right in the middle. 
                                                            Olympic Game Farm- peacock
                                                 Hole in the Wall Beach- Pacific Ocean
                                                       Blue blue water from Lake Crescent
                                                        Something-or-other Falls
                                   Olympic Game Farm-we couldn't get the buffalo to go away.
                                                                          As above.                                        
                                       Pretty deer from- you guessed it- Olympic Game Farm
                                                                 Pacific Ocean!!!!!!!
                                             Hurricane Ridge- it was a lovely view but I was sick for it.



                                                           That's all I have time for.....I'm going to go make chocolate-covered strawberries now :):):);) 


1 comment:

Megan Goodrich said...

Lizzy, we would love to see some pictures of your room. Love, Aunt Megan